Look at the Advantages for your Workplace…
The benefits of implementing an effective Occupational Health program in your company or organisation are numerous:
- The proper management of potential health risks.
- Peace of mind that Equality Act 2010 regulations are met.
- Clear compliance with Health and Safety Law.
- Expert advice and support for Managers who can be managing complex health related issues within the workplace.
- Promoting a reduction in health related absence by offering advice to both the employee and management, reducing both the financial costs as well as the personal cost to their team.
- Increased morale among your workforce
- Case management – assessment and advice for individual employees either in work or off work on sickness absence.
- Health Promotion – promoting and training your employees to work and live in a healthy way, thus benefitting everyone.
- Health Surveillance – specific health checks for employees who are exposed to potential health risks in the workplace e.g. fumes, noise, vibration, chemicals.
- Managerial Training – Working together with managers to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice is met and applied.
- Employee Training – stress management, use of display screen equipment